People Saving Places
Become a member of Landmarks Illinois, the only statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the great architectural heritage of the state of Illinois. For over forty years, Landmarks Illinois has worked to help people in communities and neighborhoods throughout Illinois preserve and protect their architecture and historic places. Without a strong statewide advocate for historic preservation, our unique and irreplaceable heritage would be squandered. Our work enhances communities, empowers citizens, and catalyses local economic development statewide. Your support makes this important work possible. Please join us today.
As a Landmarks Member You Will Enjoy These Benefits
- Subscription to quarterly "The Arch" newsletter
- 50% discount on admission to world-renown Farnsworth House designed by architect Mies van der Rohe
- Discounts to educational or networking opportunities
- Invitation to Preservation Awards Reception and Ceremony and Skyline Council events
- Advance notice of our public Preservation Snapshots Lecture Series
- Email notifications: Preservation in the News; Preservation events "Blast"; Action Alerts on important topics
- Membership benefits for one (1) individual
- Knowledge that you are doing your part to preserve Illinois invaluable heritage
- Explore the Benefits of our Different Levels of Membership
Additional Ways to Give
- For additional information or membership questions please call (312) 922-1742.
- Landmarks Illinois is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.