2022 PRESERVATION FORWARD
Landmarks Illinois will host its spring fundraising event PRESERVATION FORWARD the evening of March 10, 2022, at the Old Post Office in Chicago. The event will honor the 2022 Landmarks Illinois Influencers, a group of seven women honorees who have shaped Illinois’ built environment and, who through their work, are joining Landmarks Illinois in its progressive effort to create a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible preservation movement.
2022 LANDMARKS ILLINOIS INFLUENCERS:
- Mariah DiGrino, Partner, DLA Piper
- Eleanor Gorski, Executive Director, Cook County Land Bank Authority
- Tiara Hughes, Assoc. AIA, NOMA, Senior Urban Designer and Project Manager, SOM
- Cheryl Johnson, Executive Director, People for Community Recovery
- Tonika Lewis Johnson, Social Justice Artist
- Stacey Pfingsten, Executive Vice President, American Institute of Architects Illinois
- Alicia Ponce, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, Founding Principal, AP Monarch
March 10, 2022
5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
5:30 p.m.: Cocktail reception
7 p.m.: Main event*
9 p.m.: After-party
*A virtual livestream of the main event program will be available to view for free to guest who cannot or do not wish to attend.
Old Post Office
433 W. Van Buren St., Chicago
$500 – Includes cocktail reception, main event and after-party
(**please read our vaccination policy below)
AFTER-PARTY ONLY TICKETS:
$100.00 – For profit rate
$60 – Friends of Landmarks Illinois rate (Friends and Family of Influencers, Landmarks Illinois Members, nonprofits)
$40.00 – Student rate (Student ID must be shown at event.)