2022 PRESERVATION FORWARD
Landmarks Illinois hosted its spring fundraising event PRESERVATION FORWARD the evening of March 10, 2022, at the Old Post Office in Chicago. More than 600 people attended and helped raise $616,000, which will go directly toward funding Landmarks Illinois’ advocacy work. A shoutout to our Sustainability Circle Sponsors: Jean Follett and Doug Thompson, TAWANI Property Management and the Van Dam Charitable Foundation.
If you missed your chance to give during last week’s event or could not attend and still want to make a donation, click the Donate button below to make a gift!
PRESERVATION FORWARD honored the 2022 Landmarks Illinois Influencers, a group of seven women honorees who have shaped Illinois’ built environment and, who through their work, are joining Landmarks Illinois in its progressive effort to create a more diverse, equitable, inclusive and accessible preservation movement.
2022 LANDMARKS ILLINOIS INFLUENCERS:
- Mariah DiGrino, Partner, DLA Piper
- Eleanor Gorski, Executive Director, Cook County Land Bank Authority
- Tiara Hughes, Assoc. AIA, NOMA, Senior Urban Designer and Project Manager, SOM
- Cheryl Johnson, Executive Director, People for Community Recovery
- Tonika Lewis Johnson, Social Justice Artist
- Stacey Pfingsten, Executive Vice President, American Institute of Architects Illinois
- Alicia Ponce, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C, Founding Principal, AP Monarch