Exact Construction Date: 1954
Primary Materials: Brick
Secondary Materials: Stone
Architect | Builder: Neass & Murphy
Historic Use: Our Lady of Charity School & Convent
Current Use: Our Lady of Charity School & Convent
(at time of survey)
Building Classification: Building
Primary Type: Religion/School
Saint Dionysus extension.
Roof Form: Flat
Sign Type: Attached
Sign Materials: Metal
Survey Date: 11/28/2011
Related Literature: "PLAN MODERN BUILDINGS FOR CICERO PARISH Chicago Daily Tribune (1923-1963); Jul 12, 1953; ProQuest Historical Newspapers Chicago Tribune (1849 - 1987) pg. W1"
Noteworthy Classification Features:
A large curtain wall of glass dominates the façade. There is a glass wall with grid of square windows over entryway, with walkway behind.