You Can Make A Difference!
We invite you to be a part of preserving our architectural and historic resources by joining Landmarks Illinois as a Louis Sullivan Society member. Landmarks Illinois counts on the generous and continued support of enlightened individuals like you to continue our important mission of preserving, protecting and promoting architectural and historic resources in Illinois. With constant challenges before us, we work throughout the year to foster an appreciation for the many irreplaceable historic sites in Illinois. Your support helps to make the multi-faceted work of Landmarks Illinois possible. Please join us today.
Three Convenient Ways To Become A Member of The Louis Sullivan Society
- Online: Go to Click Here
- Mail/Fax: Download our Membership Form.pdf.
- Call: Contact us at (312) 922-1742.
As a Louis Sullivan Society Member You Will Enjoy these Special Benefits
- Subscription to quarterly "The Arch"newsletter
- 50% discount on admission to world-renown Farnsworth House designed by architect Mies van der Rohe
- Discounts to educational or networking opportunities
- Invitation to Preservation Awards Reception and Ceremony and Skyline Council events
- Advance notice of our public Preservation Snapshots Lecture Series
- Email notifications: Preservation in the News; Preservation events "Blast"; Action Alerts on important topics
- Discounted tickets (2) for Preservation Awards Reception and Ceremony
- Two (2) gift Advocate memberships
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to the Annual Meeting
- Recognition at the Annual Meeting
- Lunch with Landmarks Illinois' President
- Exclusive tours and events, including the Holiday Party
- Invitations to private receptions with our Board of Directors
- Knowledge that you are doing your part to preserve Illinois invaluable heritage
Matching Gifts Accepted
- Increase your Landmarks contribution by sending us your company’s matching gift form.
- For additional information on the Louis Sullivan Society or membership questions please call (312) 922-1742.
- Landmarks Illinois is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
Photo: Sullivan Center, Chicago, formerly Carson Pirie Scott department store, originally designed by Louis Sullivan in 1898.