about us  online store  download forms  join us







Landmarks Illinois Events

Real Estate & Building Industries Council



Chicago Athletic Association, Chicago


Real Estate & Building Industries Council 2015
Honoree: AJ Capital Partners

Thursday, July 16, 2015
5:30 to 7:30 P.M.
12 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago

Landmarks Illinois’ Real Estate and Building Industries Council (RBIC) is celebrating the restoration and transformation of the 19th century Chicago landmark into a boutique hotel and social center. To sponsor the event, click on the sponsorship form below.


$100 Private Sector
$50 Public Sector (non-profit and municipal staff)



Sponsorship Form

RBIC 2015 Sponsorship Form


Cocktail Reception and Tours

Business Attire
Save the Date
Chicago Athletic Association Building History


Presenting Sponsor



Venetian Sponsor







Tuckpointers Industry Promotional Trust


Terrace Sponsor

Block Electric Company, Inc. 

Gilco Scaffolding Company LLC

Harris Winick Harris LLP 

Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture

KJWW Engineers

MacRostie Historic Advisors LLC

Neil Locke & Associates

Nixon Peabody LLP
U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.

The purpose of the Real Estate and Building Industries Council (RBIC), which was established in 1993, is to involve the leaders of the construction, development, and real estate industries in the activities of Landmarks Illinois, in order to help better promote the reuse and rehabilitation of historic structures. Read more…






Landmarks Illinois
30 N. Michigan Avenue
Suite 2020
Chicago, IL 60602-3402
tel. 312-922-1742 
fax 312-922-8112



home              top              help              sitemap              donate             membership              email us  


© Landmarks Illinois. All rights reserved. In addition to the copyright to this collective work, copyright to the materials which appear on this site may be held by the individual authors or others. Landmarks Illinois is a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1971 and is the state's leading voice for historic preservation.